Environmental Engineering Department Summer Practice
- The purpose of the internship is to increase the professional competencies of the students by involving them in practical applications, to experience the applications of the theoretical knowledge they have acquired in the processes related to Environmental Engineering. Therefore, they could acquire an idea about the fields of professional work.
- Internship courses of the Department of Environmental Engineering are determined as ENV300 following the 4th semester and ENV400 following the 6th semester in the education plan.
- Minimum durations determined by the department are at least 20 (twenty) working days for both internships and these internship periods must be completed in a single institution/company as 20 work days.
ATTENTION TO OUR STUDENTS WHO WILL MAKE SUMMER PRACTICE;
Carefully review the steps in the internship guide.
- Internship courses of the Department of Environmental Engineering are determined as ENV309 following the 4th semester and ENV409 following the 6th semester in the education plan.
- All the necessary documents must be filled and delivered.
- Announcements about document delivery dates are made within the relevant semester.